July 23, 2013

Slowly the walls will fall

Each day we are beginning to see more and more walls begin to crumble...less tears and less tantrums!

Kids being allowed to be kids - letting loose!


"M" loves the swing.

He will ask several times a day for "Daddy push, Mommy push" and he'll even let me know that I DON'T push as big as Daddy does!

When he's swinging and playing, I can see "M's" walls crumble bit by bit.

Today, I watched him put a 1 year old on the "boda boda" and walk her so gently around the yard.  I saw him generously help Brian, one of the groundskeepers & cooks, water all of the flowers around the property. And when I asked him if he was the one who was bending the water hose so the water would be blocked, he reluctantly admitted the truth.

He is a loving boy who needs a mommy to tuck him into bed at night and to tell him over and over that he is special!  Tonight, I "rocked" him before tucking him in and he loved every second of it.  He sees me rocking "A" often, yet, he needs to be rocked and snuggled just as much as "A" does.  I caught his ginormous smile, as I said to him before bed that "Mommy loves you! You are a good boy!"


Here's a glimpse of "A".  I caught this moment as he finished playing with Subi (he's not crying...maybe he's praying or maybe just plain tuckered out!)

Please pray for tomorrow.  We are supposed to pick up our passports for the boys!!!  This will help move the process along and we will get to schedule an appointment with the U.S.Embassy which is our last big step.  Please pray that the passport office goes smoothly!

We love you all and miss you!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Apes.. All the love you are given those boys melts my heart!!
    The pics of the boys are so sweet. I will be praying for you Tomorrow
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying too! That was fast with the passports- quicker than the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing the boys are warming up to you so quickly. You guys hav the heart and mind of Christ and that cannot go unnoticed especialy by children. I feel blessed that you are able to share your journey with us on this blog, I check it several times a day to see for updates.

    I will be praying that there are no complications tomorrow, and that your meeting with the Embassy is sceduled very soon, and also that you continually feel the comfort of our Heavenly Father through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P R E C I O U S , P R E C I O U S, P R E C I O U S !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete