October 22, 2011

Birthday Surprises

We want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who surprised me on my birthday yesterday with donating to our adoption through yard sale and financial donations. What an incredible, thoughtful birthday gift!!!  (Thanks to Jenn Tucker and Lauren Thompson for scheming this secret surprise!!)   Countless times throughout the day, I was brought to tears as I opened card after card, as well as emails, with friends' generosity and their encouraging notes. 

I can not tell you enough, how deeply grateful Chris and I are for each one of you!!!

We are about 2 months into this process, and have been blessed by so many! I remember before we even shared our news, I asked Chris, "How are we going to do this financially?"  And I remember his words, "If God wants this to happen, He will provide all that we need." If you look over to the right sidebar of this blog, you will see how God has already provided for us thus far.


Please pray that our upcoming Adoption Yard Sale will go smoothly and that we can be a blessing to our community, as they bless us! (see details below)

THANK YOU AGAIN!

April & Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment