October 24, 2011

Adoption Yard Sale This Saturday

OUR GIANT YARD SALE is almost here!!!! I can hardly believe it.  Here's a pic of ALL of the stuff we have collected so far.  

Details of the sale:
RAIN or SHINE - (The sale will be in Portico if it rains and yes, it looks like it may rain, but God can do anything!!!) 

Date: Sat. Oct. 29th
Time: 8:00 - 2:00
Location:  @ Portico Church (201 Monticello Rd, closest to Ridge St.)

We are still in need of anyone willing to come help!!!

Email Chris or I!  


Thanks to everyone that has already put in so much time and energy to help us transport all of the donations over to the church, and for those who are going to help us tag and organize the items. 


Here's the craigslist ad with more details of items:

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/gms/2665373230.html
 
April & Chris

4 comments:

  1. Wish so much i could come! May God bless you above and beyond!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite a garage sale! Wish I could be there to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge sale and huge amount of support you have! I'm glad the rain didn't stop people from coming out! It was nice to meet you, Chris and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, April. Good luck in your journey and I look forward to following it!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete